Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LOVE POEMS FOR HER







Reflections of a Beautiful Morning




The sun rises above the hillcrest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.


Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chirp in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.



I enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.



My heart and soul flow with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I’ve been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and to protect.



A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... until my last day.

- Michael Brieck - 










A Dream Come True

Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue.



Times that once were lonely
Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both treasure.



Nights that once were cold
Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real
Are now gone with the storm.



A heart that once was broken
Can now finally mend.
A person once alone in life
Can now call you a friend.



Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone
I have now and forever in you.


- Dawn Ballard - 











I MAKE THIS PROMISE TO YOU
by   Tyr Annassassi -



I make this solemn promise to you:

To be your lover when you need to be loved,
your doctor when you are ill,
your army when you go to war,
your umbrella when life rains down on you,
your rock when you get weary,
your shield when you need defense,
your spirit when you are drained,
your pillow when you need to rest,
your voice when no one can hear you,
your ear when no one will listen,
your comfort when you feel pain,
your hero when you are under duress,
your sunshine when darkness falls,
your answer when questions arise,
your inspiration to overcome obstacles,
your hand to hold when you are frightened,
your kiss that wakes you everyday,
and your "I love you" each and every night.

I am yours... all of me.









OUR LOVE

by  - Zalihe Hussain



You hold my hand, I caress your lips,
You look into my eyes and my heart beat skips.
I stroke your back skin so soft and smooth,
I admire your face, every line, every groove.
We move in a little closer, our bodies entwine,
you touch my neck, it sends shivers down my spine.
You whisper that you love me and I know it's true
because I feel it in my heart and I love you too.









WHAT YOU ARE

by - Brett Coulter 



You are my raft in the rapids of life
You are my peace in the midst of strife
You are the shore to a shipwrecked soul
You are the bridge to a lifelong goal
You are the finish of an olympic run
You are the shine when there is no sun
You are a rope when I start to fall
You are my wife and you are my all.












LOVE


- Author Unknown -




When it comes to lovin' couples,
don't we make the perfect pair-
There's romance, love, and laughter
in the friendship that we share.
We care enough to listen,
to trust and understand.
To build a life together,
side by side and hand in hand.
We both know that we're lucky
and we've got a good thing going.
Through ups and downs
and give and take,
our love just keeps on growing...
'Cause I bring out the best in you,
and you the best in me-
I guess it takes the two of us
to make the perfect "we."









IMAGINE


by - Pete Shilling




Imagine the woods,
Without a tree,
Imagine the rivers,
Without the sea,
Imagine yourself,
Without me,
Imagine how lost,
I would be.