Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THINKING OF YOU - short poems by M.S. Lowndes



coeur









I just wanted to let you know
I’ve been thinking of you
Wondering how you have been
And praying for you too
I want you to always remember
No matter what you face
To look to God when it gets tough
And keep walking in His grace


Gifs Coeurs


Today you’ve been on my mind

So I thought I’d get in touch
I’m praying that all is going well
For we haven’t seen you much
I know our lives can get so busy
With all that we must do
But I wanted to take this time to say
I’m thinking of you too


Gifs Coeurs


Just thought I’d let you know

I’ve been thinking of you
So I thought I’d brighten up your day
And bring a smile to you
Praying God will touch your life
In a more meaningful way
And that you’ll feel the warmth of God
Today and every day


Gifs Coeurs



We wanted to let you know

We’re thinking of you today
Wondering how you are doing
Since we have moved away
We pray the Lord will bless you
And guide each precious step
Although we’ve gone our separate ways
Your love we’ll not forget


Gifs Coeurs



You’ve been on my mind today

So I wanted you to know
You’re such a special friend to me
Those times when I’ve been low
I pray that God will touch you
In a very special way
And that you’ll feel His presence
More and more each day


coeurs



Just wanted to say “Hello”

And let you know I’m here
For I’ve been thinking of you
                    my friend
And have lifted you in prayer
I want to just encourage you
To always trust the Lord
For no matter what you’re going
                            through
His love is so much more


coeur


Been thinking of you today

Wondering how you are
Though distance separates us
You’re always in my heart
I pray that you will always know
How much you mean to me
And that the Lord loves you so
And He’s all you’ll ever need





Gifs Coeurs






We’ve been thinking about you
So thought we'd bless your day
And let you know you're special to us
In so many different ways
We pray God’s blessings upon you
And that you'll feel Him near
Knowing God is by your side
And knowing that we care


Saint Valentin ...


I just thought I’d drop a line

To let you know I care
For you’ve been on my mind today
And I wanted to say I’m here
If you ever need a friend
To share what’s on your mind
Don’t hesitate to call on me
For I’ll always have the time



saint valentin