Saturday, August 25, 2012

HOW MANY DOGS DOES IT TAKE TO SCREW IN A LIGHTBULB ?


tubes





SHIBA-INU:
Zero! Shiba's aren't afraid of the dark !


SCHIPPERKE:
It's your lightbulb-change it yourself. Unless...is there food involved ?


POODLE:
Sorry, Just had my nails done


BEAGLE:
How many cookies do I get ?


WEIMANARANER:
Light bulb ? You want ME to change a LIGHTBULB ??


LAB:
Why change it ? The darker it is, the longer I can sleep.


BASENJI:
LIGHTBULB ?? We don't change no steenking lightbulbs !!


MALAMUTE:
Let him do it, you can pet me while he's busy.


BOXER:
If I could stop wiggling my butt long enough to quit falling off the
chair..........

AMERICAN BULLDOG:
One. JUMP,remove bulb , land. JUMP, replace bulb, land .
Two: What lightbulb ? So? We can play in the dark.

GOLDEN RETRIEVER:
"I'll be glad to change the light bulb for you, but first
can't we play catch with the tennis ball, or frisbee - and
then I want to lick your face and rest my head in your lap
and look up at you with my sad eyes. What, you're changing
the light bulb yourself - you didn't have to do that - but I
looooove you so much for being my friend and doing that."


DALMATIAN:
Just one, but it will really hate the new bulb.


ROTTWEILER:
I'll change the light bulb if I can eat the old one.
CORGI:
I cant reach the stupid lamp !

SPRINGER:
Lightbulb ? Lightbulb ? That thing I just ate was a lightbulb ?


DOBERMAN:
Immediately decides to change the brand of lightbulb and
find a more efficient form of lighting--perhaps a fluorescent bulb.


STANDARD POODLE:
None. Go get human, sit under it, look up and point it out -
then go lie down in disgust that it took so long.


BORDER COLLIE:
Just one. And he'll rewire the house while he's at it.


GOOD OL' SOUTHERN HOUND DOG:
HUH ????


IRISH SETTER:
It only takes one Irish Setter, but it will put in a really dim bulb.


MINI DACHSHUND:
Well first get me a ladder and a treat...no you took too long I
want two treats and I'll do it... no Not that treat the other kind geez...
do I have to do everything ? of course followed by the "look".


GERMAN SHEPHERD:
I'm kinda busy right now I have to chase the cat, protect the kids,
herd the horses, beg for food and take a nap.
I'll add the light bulb to my To Do list...


AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD:
One, but just *try* to convince them that the
burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.


JACK RUSSELL TERRIER:
Two, but the job never gets done--they just keep arguing
about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done !


BULLDOG:
Just one. But it takes them three years to do it.


POMERANIANS:
Don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will
get a German Shepherd in to do the job for them while they're out.


PUG:
Er, two. Or maybe one. No- on second thought, make that two.
Is that OK with you ?


GOLDEN RETRIEVER:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of
us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb ?


AFGHAN:
Lightbulb ? What lightbulb ?


CAT:
I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.





























http://li-web.ru/