Sunday, September 23, 2012

THINKING OF YOU - POETRY







I thought of you today but that’s nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too

for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head

I hope you've understood everything I’ve said

this isn't just a joke or a silly lie

I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry

I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad

it only comes back and makes me really sad

I really do love you and everything you are

I hope this relationship gets really far

I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how

in fact I’m thinking of you right about now

you’re everything I need and everything to me

you know exactly who you are and what you want to be

you always make me smile just by being there

I hope you know how much I really do care

every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist

This is why I love you, I’ve made a huge list

the list goes on forever and never will it end

neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend

not just a simple friend but a special friend at that

I want to spend my whole life with you

 
I dream about you all the time,
of how I want you to be mine,
if I could turn back into the past,
I would make sure our love would last,
because being without you is like losing my like,
the pain and suffering of being stabbed with a knife,
I told you that you were my everything
now I've gone and lost it all,
please see it in your heart to grab me before I fall



Madonna (7 photos)





I have been thinking of you,

And the way you make me feel.

I'm getting scared now

Cause these feelings feel so real,

I've always felt it,

But it's never been this strong

I cannot fall now

I've got to hold on.

When my eyes are on you

It's so hard to look away.

When its time too leave you

I so badly want to stay.

I want to tell you

What's running through my head

But for now I'll just keep it to myself instead,

Cause I want nothing to jeopardize

The friendship that we created over the years,

And I don't want to be left

Heartbroken and in tears.

I want you to know how I feel,

And that I mean it, sometimes

I just want to scream it, its real.

These words have been bottled up inside

They explain the feelings I hide

And the failed times I've tried.

I don't know how much longer I will keep this in,

Thinking of ways,

Don't know where to begin.

Deeply confused,

Don't know what to do,

I'll just leave it be, wait and see,

It will happen if it's meant to be.

I have your friendship,

But I really want your heart

This is tearing me apart;

I don't know what to do

I just want to be with you,

Make you happy and make you smile.

Though times I cant see you for a while,

Its only cause my hearts desires can't be filled.

It's hard to know you're with someone else

When all I want is you here with me,

I want to show you what this could be;

I don't want to tell you

I want you to just open up your eyes and see.

I want you to feel it,

The feelings that I feel,

I really want to show them,

These feelings are so real.

But I can't show you,

I probably never will because

I want to walk, but your standing still.

These are the feelings inside of me,

That are locked away

Waiting to be free,

Drowning my heart in misery.








I woke up this morning thinking of you

And i wondered if you were thinking of me to...


I sat up and thought about our last goodbye

and all i could do was sit there and cry


It's hard to let you go when i know what we could be

I just have to wait until the day that you will finally see


Maybe someday you'll realize how much i care for you

and maybe you'll realize that you care for me to


But until we meet what could be fate,

i'll just sit here thinking of you and wait









With no life to live
I always think of you

You make me believe

all my dreams can come true

Thinking of you

makes my fears go away

You make it easier for me

to get through another day

I want to hold your hand

and stay by your side

I'll never let go

for you are my guide

Without you I can't imagine

Where I would be

Every second we're together

Means so much to me

The times we are apart

I wish I never knew

You're perfect for me

I think I love you.