Tuesday, July 22, 2014

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

  
                                                                                                                                   
1dfbac7cea84 (480x480, 82Kb)

0_c8da9_53f7ea56_L (360x8, 15Kb)

YOU  MAKE  ME  HAPPY


You make me happy
You fill my world with hope
You’ve changed my life
In ways you’ll never know




You have a special way
Of making me feel
More valuable than I believe I am
Your soft and gentle smile
Speaks to my heart
As if you truly understand





When something is on my mind
Or weighs heavy on my heart
You always seem to know
What I want to say
Before I ever start





When I just need to talk
To sort through my emotions
Or to clarify my thoughts
You listen with ease and devotion
And I no longer feel distraught





I’m so lucky to have you in my life
Every day that you’re with me
Is another day that I’m thankful
And so incredibly happy



0_c8da9_53f7ea56_L (360x8, 15Kb)