Sunday, July 5, 2015

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER by Taralyn Southam - Childhood Friend Poem


67525312_1291646503_firstsummerlove (700x525, 155Kb)

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

by  © Taralyn Southam


Every time I trusted someone it blew up in my face,
for I have no grace.
But I've found my one true sound.
The one girl who I care for, will be just fine,
when I'd put my life on the line.
I tell you everything because I know I can,
and I'd never lie, you see.
We are just teens as we grow,
and it means so much to me that you know I will keep every secret,
so let go.
I would never ever hurt you with cruel intention,
for I love you,
my darling friend,
hopefully forever and always.
I wish us to always have an amazing blazing friendship.
Who knew two girls so close could be so very different,
and yet we already met.
I liked when our long conversations grew,
because I felt so strong when I depended on you.
I wish I could say "best friends forever",
and let it be true,
because I feel as though it's you.