Tuesday, April 4, 2017

FROM MY HEART by Kyttn


 


FROM MY HEART

by Kyttn


Empty...
That's how I feel without you.
Every day that we're apart
Feels like an eternity.

You move me...
Make me feel things I thought I would never feel again.
When I am with you,
I feel a warmth wash over me.
A warmth unlike any I have felt before.
It picks me up and carries me to a far off place,
A beautiful place...
A place where nothing is known but love and caring.
My worries fade to a distant memory,
And all but you is forgotten,
If only for the moment...

My heart is overflowing with joy and love,
The joy that you bring to me,
And the love that I feel for you.
Never have I come across anyone like you...
Sweet, warm, tender, caring...

I become overwhelmed in your presence, lost...
Lost to my imagination, to the thought of you.
I'm lost in a wonderful dream, and I never want to wake up.

You... You are too good to be true...
My knight in shining armor.
The man I've been searching for...
The man of my dreams.
And now I have you,
Yet I cannot have you.
To see you would be heavenly,
To touch you, divine.
I want to share my life with you...

You are my waking thought
And the last thing on my mind
As I drift off to sleep at night.
You fill my dreams with visions of happiness and love,
Visions that linger on and carry me through my day.

There is a longing in my heart
That someday we will become a reality.
I want you with every fiber of my being.
I need you as I need water, or food, or air.
I miss you every second of every day.
And for everything that you are to me,
Everything that you will ever be,
I love you...